NEEDHAM, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/25/13 -- Enservio (www.enservio.com), the nation's leading provider of software and services to property insurers, today announced that the company has been ranked 22nd out of the 70 fastest-growing private companies in the region by the Boston Business Journal's annual Pacesetter awards.
To make the list, a company had to report a growth rate of at least 70 percent since 2009 and have 2012 sales in excess of $1 million to qualify.
"This list offers an excellent snapshot of the businesses and entrepreneurs who drive the Massachusetts economy," said Chris McIntosh, publisher of the Boston Business Journal. "The BBJ's Pacesetters are among the greatest innovators and leaders within a wide variety of cutting-edge and traditional industries, and they are a huge reason why this state continues to be a great place to do business."
"It's certainly a privilege to be named a Pacesetter for the second year in a row and to be mentioned among the best and brightest of Boston innovators," said Enservio CEO Jon McNeill. "Our company was fortunate to report a 47-percent revenue growth last year largely in recognition of the great service our employees provide to our insurance carriers that allow them to provide an accurate and optimal settlement experience for their customers."
Enservio works on the biggest challenge in property insurance -- what's inside. We provide a complete suite of software and service solutions to help property insurance carriers price their policies correctly, settle their contents claims quickly and accurately, pay their claims, and help policyholders get their stuff back. Founded in 2004, we are headquartered near Boston, in Needham, MA with offices and professional staff across the United States. For additional information, please visit the company's web site www.enservio.com or call 888.567.7557. Connect with Enservio via LinkedIn (http://us.linkedin.com/company/enservio), Twitter (https://twitter.com/enservio), and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/enservio).
Enservio is a trademark of Enservio, Inc. All other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective holders.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?