Swedish police said Thursday they found drugs
and a stun gun on a tour bus used by teen heart-throb Justin Bieber,
who has completed a three-day tour of Stockholm.
The "small amount" of drugs were found Wednesday evening and have been sent for analysis, Stockholm county police spokesman Lars Bystrom told dpa.
The search was initiated after a police officer "smelt suspicious smoke like marijuana or hashish" when Bieber and his entourage boarded the bus at the Stockholm hotel where they where staying, Bystrom said.
The bus was searched at the Globen arena during Bieber's third and final concert in Sweden, but no one was onboard at the time, so police had no suspects.
The 19-year-old singer, who is on a European tour, reacted by sending a tweet from Helsinki where he is due to perform Friday. It said: "Some of the rumors about me ... where do people even get this stuff."
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'