NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 04/25/13 -- BAE Systems Detica today announced that its Detica NetReveal® solution has been positioned a Category Leader in the Anti-Money Laundering Solutions 2013 RiskTech Quadrant(1) from Chartis.
Anti-money laundering (AML) systems have generated renewed interest recently due to stricter regulation and supervision as well as new technology drivers. With increasing demands from regulators, increased volume of data and continued innovation in detection analytics, the AML technology landscape is altering dramatically.
The Anti-Money Laundering Solutions 2013 report covers the competitive landscape for AML systems and considers a range of solutions and functionalities offered by vendors to help buyers decide which solution best suits their AML requirements.
Peyman Mestchian, Managing Partner, Chartis said:
"With firms under increasing pressure to do more to tackle money laundering they need increased capabilities to improve their detection rates. Detica NetReveal has ranked very highly for completeness of offering which relates to depth and breadth of functionality, data management and technology infrastructure, risk analytics and reporting. The NetReveal solution is notable for its advanced functionalities and proven track record in the AML space."
Detica NetReveal is an end-to-end risk, fraud and compliance solution with an international capability suited to global and group-wide deployment for financial institutions and governments worldwide. It uses statistical and analytical techniques to identify patterns of unusual and suspicious behaviours hidden within a company's data. The solution additionally enables organisations to integrate AML programs such as Watch List Management, specialised transaction monitoring, Sanctions and PEP (politically exposed persons) screening.
Chris Green, Managing Director NetReveal, BAE Systems Detica, commented:
"With regulatory and public scrutiny of financial institutions at an all time high and reputations more vulnerable and difficult to repair, organisations are increasingly reliant on sophisticated technology solutions as they strive to balance financial crime prevention with enhanced customer experience. The award winning NetReveal suite of solutions helps our clients across the globe comply with regulation, protect their reputation, deliver excellent customer service and protect the bottom line by keeping criminals out of the door."
Note to editor:
(1) The report uses Chartis's RiskTech Quadrant to explain the structure of the market. The RiskTech Quadrant uses a comprehensive methodology of in-depth independent research and a clear scoring system to explain which technology solutions meet an organisation's needs. The RiskTech Quadrant does not simply describe one technology solution as the best AML solution; it has a sophisticated ranking methodology to explain which solutions would be best for specific buyers.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs