CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/25/13 -- Recently artists, athletes, community leaders and media personalities designed, painted, and filled bowls with goodies. Now, thanks to the talents of these local Calgary celebrities, the online auction for the 13th annual Empty Bowl Benefit supporting the Calgary Food Bank's J.P. Morgan Food Link program is ready to go live on May 1st at 6 PM.
Check early and bid often, as the painters of these keepsake bowls continue to add swag to entice bidders. The online auction only runs for two weeks, and closes at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, May 15th.
Who: Calgary Food Bank
What: Empty Bowl Benefit
When: Wednesday, May 1st at 6:00 PM to Wednesday, May 15 at 11:59 PM
Thirty years ago Calgary changed the way emergency food was provided to people in need.
Today, the Calgary Food Bank continues this spirit of collaboration by working with more than 100 local agencies to support people through difficult times.
Together, we work to nourish healthy communities and you, too, can be part of the change.
This release is transmitted courtesy of Marketwired.
Calgary Food Bank - Media contact:
Interim Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction