VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/25/13 -- Archer Petroleum Corp (TSX VENTURE: ARK)(DBFrankfurt: A6VA) ("Archer" or the "Company") is pleased to announce, in conjunction with its on-going Bituminous & Asphaltic Sands development efforts in Logan County, Kentucky, it has engaged a professional engineering firm to begin performing the requisite duties associated with the preparation & submission of Kentucky State mining permit applications. The Company is seeking permitting authority for the development of its 100% WI owned, 172 acre project area. The permitting process is expected to take approximately 6 months to complete from the time of application submittal.
"We are excited to take this important first step in the development of the Davenport Project. As our initial development site the Davenport is ideally situated in the bitumen rich area of Logan County, Kentucky, and will be a cornerstone project as we grow our operations," states Colin Bowkett, President.
About Archer Petroleum:
Archer Petroleum Corp. is an independent energy company focused on exploration and development in North America. The Company's shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "ARK" and the DB Frankfurt exchange under "A6VA". Further information on Archer can be found on the company's website at www.archerpetroleum.com.
ON BEHALF OF ARCHER PETROLEUM CORP.
Colin Bowkett, Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Archer Petroleum Corp.
(604) 683-7589 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels