OCALA, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 04/24/13 -- The last three years brought 19 named storms off the east coast with only 10 being named hurricanes. Hurricane Sandy was the only storm in 2012 to reach a category three-hurricane status, demolishing anything in her way and leaving several towns in rubble. Window Pros of Florida knows how lucky Florida residents have been over the last 8 years with no hurricane's hitting Florida land and have stock piled a ton of quality replacement windows and energy efficient windows to prepare for this year's possibility of Florida being hit hard.
The storms in 2012 struggled to develop in the deep tropics due to very persistent, dry and stable air. These hurricanes did not get going until they hit the sub tropics, an area that is much less favorable for tropical development. With big storms we can expect big impact and with big impact comes the need to rebuild and replace lost personal items, such as your roof, vinyl siding, pool enclosures, cars and of course your old windows.
Window Pros team of professional installation experts are the finest craftsmen in Florida. Window Pros ensures professional installation to maximize both esthetic quality and energy savings potential.
Rick Deeley, the owner of Window Pros, had this to say:
"We have stocked up on our materials and installers to prepare for the worst of conditions for this year's hurricane season. I was told by my father to always be prepared, not scared."
Being prepared every year has given Rick a sense of relief and gratitude for his father teaching him to do things right the first time. Be prepared and protected during this year's hurricane season. Give yourself peace of mind with hurricane proof windows today from Window Pros located in Ocala Florida and serving the great state of Florida.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel