BENTONVILLE, Ark., April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "We congratulate Sylvia on her confirmation as director of the Office of Management and Budget.
"Sylvia understands business and the role that it, along with government and civil society, must play to build a strong economy that provides opportunity and strengthens communities across the country. Perhaps most importantly, she knows how to get things done and has proven time and again that she can deliver strong results, even in especially challenging environments.
"Sylvia did a great job leading the Walmart Foundation and will do a great job serving our nation in her new role."
- Mike Duke, President and CEO Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090914/WALMARTLOGOWal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Web site: http://walmartstores.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant