BENTONVILLE, Ark., April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "We congratulate Sylvia on her confirmation as director of the Office of Management and Budget.
"Sylvia understands business and the role that it, along with government and civil society, must play to build a strong economy that provides opportunity and strengthens communities across the country. Perhaps most importantly, she knows how to get things done and has proven time and again that she can deliver strong results, even in especially challenging environments.
"Sylvia did a great job leading the Walmart Foundation and will do a great job serving our nation in her new role."
- Mike Duke, President and CEO Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090914/WALMARTLOGOWal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Web site: http://walmartstores.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved