CAIRO, EGYPT -- (Marketwired) -- 04/24/13 -- Openet, a global leader of high performance transaction management software for network operators, today announced that the major Egyptian mobile operator Mobinil, has selected Openet Policy Manager and Openet Interaction Gateway to deliver advanced user controls, real-time usage information, and a sophisticated channel for interaction with Mobinil's subscriber base of 35 million.
"At Mobinil, our high levels of quality of service standards and targets have made us a leader in the Egyptian market. We continue to invest in best-of-breed technology to ensure that we maintain these levels," said VP technology Yasser Shaker of Mobinil. "Providing transparency into usage and costs gives our customers control over expenses and increases their trust in us," added Yasser Shaker.
"Mobinil's deployment of Policy Manager, together with Interaction Gateway, provides a next generation platform for service innovation that is focused on a first class customer experience," said Paul Saunders, VP of Sales EMEA at Openet. "Mobinil is making the necessary investment to meet evolving subscriber requirements. This will enable the operator to maintain its market leadership in Egypt."
For more information about Openet's Policy Manager, and Interaction Gateway products, please visit: http://openet.com/products/policy-manager, and http://www.openet.com/products/interaction-gateway.
Since the introduction of mobile data services in 1998, Openet has helped service providers capitalize on opportunities and overcome challenges. With competitive pressure accelerating, today's service providers rely on Openet software to evolve business models around networking smartphones, M2M devices, and third party services. Openet's portfolio combines policy and charging control with device and third party interaction to enable innovative charging models, to control operating cost, and to personalize services. More than 80 of the world's largest service providers in 28 countries use Openet's high performance software. For more information, please visit www.openet.com.
+353 16 204662
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise