ROSELAND, NJ -- (Marketwired) -- 04/24/13 --
ADP®, a leading global provider of human capital management services, will release the April 2013 ADP National Employment Report on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 8:15 a.m. ET. The data will be posted on www.ADPemploymentreport.com and issued in a news release via Marketwired.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 8:15 a.m. ET
Conference Call for Media to Follow at 8:30 a.m. ET:
Following the release of the report, Moody's Analytics Chief Economist Mark Zandi will provide context on the employment data and answer questions from media during a 30-minute conference call.
Journalists are invited to access the call by dialing: 1-800-675-6207
NOTE: This is an operator-assisted conference call dial-in number, and there is no passcode required.
ADP® (NASDAQ: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience and a global footprint spanning more than 40 countries, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Web site at www.adp.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
To request an interview or additional information, please contact:
Weber Shandwick for ADP
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.