MEDFORD, OR -- (Marketwired) -- 04/24/13 -- Lithia (NYSE: LAD) announced that the Board of Directors has authorized a dividend for the first quarter 2013 and increased the amount to $0.13 per share. Lithia will pay the dividend May 24, 2013 to shareholders of record on May 10, 2013.
Lithia Motors, Inc. is the ninth largest automotive retailer in the United States. Lithia sells 27 brands of new and all brands of used vehicles at 88 stores, which are located in 11 states. Lithia also arranges finance, warranty, and credit insurance contracts; and provides vehicle parts, maintenance, and repair services at all of its locations.
Lithia Motors on Facebook
Lithia Motors on Twitter
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For additional information on Lithia Motors, contact
VP Finance and Controller
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11