The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas has appointed Jerry Pacheco of
Santa Teresa to the bank's El Paso Branch board of directors. He will fill the
remainder of a three-year term ending on December 31, 2014.
As a board member, Pacheco will provide input on regional economic conditions as part of the Federal Reserve's monetary policy functions.
Pacheco is president of Global Perspectives Integrated Inc., a New Mexico-based international trade and project management company. He also is executive director of the New Mexico Small Business Development Center Network's International Business Accelerator and a Journal trade columnist.
Previously, Pacheco was director of marketing for Santa Teresa Real Estate Development Corp., deputy secretary of the New Mexico Economic Development Department, vice president of business banking for Norwest Bank, and director of New Mexico's Trade and Tourism Office in Mexico City.
Additionally, Pacheco is founder and vice president of the Border Industrial Association, director and treasurer for the U.S.-Mexico District Export Council, and director and treasurer for the HUB of Human Innovation.
Pacheco's past board memberships include the El Paso Foreign Trade Association, North American Institute and Loretto Academy.
Pacheco earned a BBA in marketing, MBA in international management and MA in Latin American studies from the University of New Mexico.
(c)2013 the Albuquerque Journal (Albuquerque, N.M.)
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment