Hollywood actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson announced via Twitter he is scheduled
to undergo surgery next week to repair an abdominal tear.
"Saw my Dr who had to push my intestines back thru the tear in my abdomen. Kinda romantic," he tweeted Sunday. "Surgery is next week. #BringItOn."
E! News said the 40-year-old wrestler-turned-actor missed Monday night's Hollywood premiere of his new action movie, "Pain & Gain," co-starring Mark Wahlberg.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes