Hollywood actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson announced via Twitter he is scheduled
to undergo surgery next week to repair an abdominal tear.
"Saw my Dr who had to push my intestines back thru the tear in my abdomen. Kinda romantic," he tweeted Sunday. "Surgery is next week. #BringItOn."
E! News said the 40-year-old wrestler-turned-actor missed Monday night's Hollywood premiere of his new action movie, "Pain & Gain," co-starring Mark Wahlberg.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps