Hollywood actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson announced via Twitter he is scheduled
to undergo surgery next week to repair an abdominal tear.
"Saw my Dr who had to push my intestines back thru the tear in my abdomen. Kinda romantic," he tweeted Sunday. "Surgery is next week. #BringItOn."
E! News said the 40-year-old wrestler-turned-actor missed Monday night's Hollywood premiere of his new action movie, "Pain & Gain," co-starring Mark Wahlberg.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas