Hollywood actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson announced via Twitter he is scheduled
to undergo surgery next week to repair an abdominal tear.
"Saw my Dr who had to push my intestines back thru the tear in my abdomen. Kinda romantic," he tweeted Sunday. "Surgery is next week. #BringItOn."
E! News said the 40-year-old wrestler-turned-actor missed Monday night's Hollywood premiere of his new action movie, "Pain & Gain," co-starring Mark Wahlberg.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- Manufacturing in U.S. at Fastest Pace in 3-1/2 Years