Hollywood actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson announced via Twitter he is scheduled
to undergo surgery next week to repair an abdominal tear.
"Saw my Dr who had to push my intestines back thru the tear in my abdomen. Kinda romantic," he tweeted Sunday. "Surgery is next week. #BringItOn."
E! News said the 40-year-old wrestler-turned-actor missed Monday night's Hollywood premiere of his new action movie, "Pain & Gain," co-starring Mark Wahlberg.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party