FAIRFAX, VA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- The Stevie® Awards today issued the call for entries for The 10th Annual International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition, which last year attracted nominations from more than 50 nations and territories.
All individuals and organizations worldwide -- public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small -- may submit nominations to The International Business Awards. The final entry deadline is 15 May. Late entries will be accepted through 12 June, and results will be announced in mid-August. Entry details are available at www.StevieAwards.com/IBA.
Stevie Awards will be conferred at three levels of distinction: Gold, Silver and Bronze. New for 2013, several Grand Stevie Awards will be conferred as best-of-competition prizes. The Stevie Award trophies, made by the company that makes the Oscar and other major international awards, are among the world's most coveted prizes. Stevie Award winners will be selected by an international judging panel of more than 200 executives.
The International Business Awards recognize achievement in every facet of the workplace. Categories include:
•Management Awards •Company of the Year Awards •Customer Service Awards •Human Resources Awards •Information Technology Awards •Marketing Awards •New Product Awards •Public Relations Awards •Web Site Awards, Smartphone and Tablet App, and other media awards
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women