A social media webinar series for small business operators will begin Wednesday.
The webinars, organized by the U.S. Small Business Administration and W20 Group, will help small businesses develop a comprehensive social-media plan that is "engaging, effective, and that has maximum return on investment," according to the SBA.
The first webinar, "Social Media: Helping You Get Started," is at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
Future webinars will be about blogging; creating content for Facebook, YouTube and Twitter; connecting with your influencers; and mobile and location-based marketing.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill