TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- Mega Uranium Ltd. (TSX: MGA) ("Mega") announces that on April 22, 2013, it acquired ownership of 21,876,265 common shares ("Common Shares") of NexGen Energy Ltd. ("NexGen"), representing approximately 25.2% of the total issued and outstanding common shares of NexGen as of April 22, 2013, pursuant to the closing of the qualifying transaction of NexGen (previously known as Clermont Capital Inc.) in accordance with the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange. As a result of this transaction, Mega holds only the Common Shares.
These transactions were made for investment purposes and Mega could increase or decrease their investment in NexGen depending on market conditions or any other relevant factor.
ABOUT MEGA URANIUM
Mega Uranium Ltd. is a Toronto-based mineral resources company with a focus on uranium properties in Australia, Canada and Cameroon. Further information on Mega can be found on the company's website at www.megauranium.com.
Mega Uranium Ltd.
Richard Patricio, Executive VP, Corporate Affairs
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response