TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- Mega Uranium Ltd. (TSX: MGA) ("Mega") announces that on April 22, 2013, it acquired ownership of 21,876,265 common shares ("Common Shares") of NexGen Energy Ltd. ("NexGen"), representing approximately 25.2% of the total issued and outstanding common shares of NexGen as of April 22, 2013, pursuant to the closing of the qualifying transaction of NexGen (previously known as Clermont Capital Inc.) in accordance with the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange. As a result of this transaction, Mega holds only the Common Shares.
These transactions were made for investment purposes and Mega could increase or decrease their investment in NexGen depending on market conditions or any other relevant factor.
ABOUT MEGA URANIUM
Mega Uranium Ltd. is a Toronto-based mineral resources company with a focus on uranium properties in Australia, Canada and Cameroon. Further information on Mega can be found on the company's website at www.megauranium.com.
Mega Uranium Ltd.
Richard Patricio, Executive VP, Corporate Affairs
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems