TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- Mega Uranium Ltd. (TSX: MGA) ("Mega") announces that on April 22, 2013, it acquired ownership of 21,876,265 common shares ("Common Shares") of NexGen Energy Ltd. ("NexGen"), representing approximately 25.2% of the total issued and outstanding common shares of NexGen as of April 22, 2013, pursuant to the closing of the qualifying transaction of NexGen (previously known as Clermont Capital Inc.) in accordance with the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange. As a result of this transaction, Mega holds only the Common Shares.
These transactions were made for investment purposes and Mega could increase or decrease their investment in NexGen depending on market conditions or any other relevant factor.
ABOUT MEGA URANIUM
Mega Uranium Ltd. is a Toronto-based mineral resources company with a focus on uranium properties in Australia, Canada and Cameroon. Further information on Mega can be found on the company's website at www.megauranium.com.
Mega Uranium Ltd.
Richard Patricio, Executive VP, Corporate Affairs
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder