OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- Her Excellency Sharon Johnston, will deliver remarks at the opening session of the Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs' National Conference on Wednesday, April 24, 2013, at the Hilton Lac-Leamy, in Gatineau, Quebec.
On this occasion, Her Excellency will discuss the importance of family well-being and highlight some of the personal experiences she has had while visiting what she considers to be caring and effective organizations across the country.
About the Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs:
The Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs (FRP Canada) promotes the well-being of families by providing national consultation and resources to those who care for children and support families. FRP Canada encompasses community-based organizations working with children, families and caregivers to enhance strengths, build capacities and promote healthy development.
This annual conference brings together over 350 practitioners from the family support field from across Canada. For more information on FRP Canada and the conference, please visit: www.frp.ca.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter
Rideau Hall Press Office
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Senate Nears Approval of Defense Bill
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics