OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- Her Excellency Sharon Johnston, will deliver remarks at the opening session of the Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs' National Conference on Wednesday, April 24, 2013, at the Hilton Lac-Leamy, in Gatineau, Quebec.
On this occasion, Her Excellency will discuss the importance of family well-being and highlight some of the personal experiences she has had while visiting what she considers to be caring and effective organizations across the country.
About the Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs:
The Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs (FRP Canada) promotes the well-being of families by providing national consultation and resources to those who care for children and support families. FRP Canada encompasses community-based organizations working with children, families and caregivers to enhance strengths, build capacities and promote healthy development.
This annual conference brings together over 350 practitioners from the family support field from across Canada. For more information on FRP Canada and the conference, please visit: www.frp.ca.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter
Rideau Hall Press Office
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction