OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- Her Excellency Sharon Johnston, will deliver remarks at the opening session of the Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs' National Conference on Wednesday, April 24, 2013, at the Hilton Lac-Leamy, in Gatineau, Quebec.
On this occasion, Her Excellency will discuss the importance of family well-being and highlight some of the personal experiences she has had while visiting what she considers to be caring and effective organizations across the country.
About the Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs:
The Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs (FRP Canada) promotes the well-being of families by providing national consultation and resources to those who care for children and support families. FRP Canada encompasses community-based organizations working with children, families and caregivers to enhance strengths, build capacities and promote healthy development.
This annual conference brings together over 350 practitioners from the family support field from across Canada. For more information on FRP Canada and the conference, please visit: www.frp.ca.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter
Rideau Hall Press Office
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property