CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- Good Earth Coffeehouse is proud to announce the opening of another location in Calgary at West Pointe Plaza (683-10 Street SW).
Come celebrate the Grand Opening on Thursday, April 25th with the official ribbon cutting at 10am. Customers are invited to enjoy FREE coffee all day, sample fresh baked goods and enter to win a Good Earth Gift basket.
Good Earth is looking forward to introducing its new customers to the wide selection of great coffees, cold beverages and tasty, fresh and wholesome food. Good Earth sources the highest quality beans that are roasted slowly in small batches to bring out the best in every bean. Community relationships remain as much a cornerstone of Good Earth's brand as good coffee and good food, so they look forward to supporting and being a part of the surrounding community.
About Good Earth Coffeehouse:
Good Earth is a network of specialty coffeehouses with 37 locations throughout Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. With a reputation for excellence, the company sources the highest quality coffee and espresso through direct trade relationships with coffee farmers, purchasing Organic and Rainforest Alliance certified coffees where possible to ensure the best quality and most environmentally responsible coffees are chosen. Good Earth has focused on creating a unique experience for customers through the combination of a distinctive coffeehouse environment, a passion for good food and social and environmental responsibility. Good Earth continues to expand through franchising while maintaining its unique brand position in the coffeehouse industry. www.goodearthcafes.com
Good Earth Cafes Ltd.
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets