ZEELAND, MI -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- Gentex Corporation (NASDAQ: GNTX) announces the following webcast:
First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call
Today, April 23, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. EDT
Live over the Internet -- Log on to the web at the address above
If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived at http://ir.gentex.com/WebcastArchives.
Founded in 1974, Gentex Corporation is the leading supplier of automatic-dimming rearview mirrors and camera-based lighting-assist and driver-assist systems to the global automotive industry. The Company also provides commercial smoke alarms and signaling devices to the North American fire protection market, as well as dimmable aircraft windows for the commercial, business and general aviation markets. Based in Zeeland, Michigan, the international Company develops, manufactures and markets interior and exterior automatic-dimming automotive rearview mirrors that utilize proprietary electrochromic technology to dim in proportion to the amount of headlight glare from trailing vehicle headlamps. More than half of the Company's interior mirrors are sold with advanced electronic features, and more than 98 percent of the Company's net sales are derived from the sale of auto-dimming mirrors to nearly every major automaker in the world.
616-772-1590, ext. 4207
Email: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor