CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- GASFRAC Energy Services Inc. (TSX: GFS) ("GASFRAC") intends to release its first quarter 2013 results on Wednesday May 8, 2013 after the close of market.
The Company will host a conference call on Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. MT (11:00 a.m. ET) to discuss the Company's results for the first quarter of 2013.
To listen to the webcast of the conference call, please enter: http://www.gowebcasting.com/4306 in your web browser or visit the Investor Information section of our website www.gasfrac.com.
To participate in the Q&A session, please call the conference call operator at 1-866-226-1792 or 1-416-340-2216 fifteen minutes prior to the call's start time and ask for "GASFRAC First Quarter Results Conference Call".
A replay of the call will be available until May 16, 2013 by dialing 1-800-408-3053 (North America) or 1-905-694-9451 (outside North America). Playback passcode: 4217644. The Company will also archive the conference on its website at www.gasfrac.com.
GASFRAC is an oil and gas service company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, whose primary business is to provide LPG fracturing services to oil and gas companies in Canada and the USA.
GASFRAC Energy Services Inc.
James M Hill
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples