MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- Editors Note: There are two photos associated with this press release.
Just six months after retiring from synchronized swimming and following her participation and fourth place team and duet finish at the 2012 Olympic Games in London, England, Elise Marcotte is embarking on a new adventure. Elise and her business partner, Jonathan Despars make up the budding entrepreneurial team at Mission Graduation.
Mission Graduation: The Grad Salon is aimed at celebrating academic achievement and promoting the pursuit of individual ambition and passion.
"I worked hard to continue my studies while pursuing my Olympic dream," said Elise Marcotte, Vice-President Marketing, Mission Graduation. "I know the importance of celebrating victory, no matter how large or how small; and that is exactly what we aim to achieve at Mission Graduation. Our goal is to help graduates to celebrate success and prepare for the future."
"The Grad Salon will bring together high school graduates in a unique setting that will help them to prepare for their prom, for after-prom parties, for graduation ceremonies, as well as for their future," added Jonathan Despars, Vice-President Sales. "This is a remarkable opportunity for exhibitors and sponsors to connect with thousands of teenagers and their parents."
Interested in being an exhibitor or sponsor of the event?
Contact: Elise Marcotte, Vice-President Marketing or Jonathan Despars, Vice-President Sales, Mission Graduation
Facebook Page: Mission Graduation
Pinterest account: MissionGrad
To view the photos associated with this press release, please visit the following links:
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For questions or interviews:
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response