announced that its board of directors approved a 5 percent increase
in the company's quarterly cash dividend.
The second quarter dividend will increase from 43 to 45 cents per share for common stock, payable June 12, 2013, to stockholders of record May 15, 2013. This is the 435th consecutive quarterly dividend since the company's first dividend in the fourth quarter of 1904.
"Increasing the dividend reflects DuPont's confidence in our global growth strategy, strong balance sheet and solid track record of market-driven science," said DuPont Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Nicholas C. Fanandakis. "We will continue to deliver shareholder value through ongoing innovation, productivity and new business opportunities."
Regular quarterly dividends of $1.12-1/2 per share on the $4.50 series preferred stock and 87-1/2 cents per share on the $3.50 series preferred stock also were declared, both payable July 25, 2013, to stockholders of record July 10, 2013.
Originally published by DuPont.
(c) 2013 PRNewswire. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset