announced that its board of directors approved a 5 percent increase
in the company's quarterly cash dividend.
The second quarter dividend will increase from 43 to 45 cents per share for common stock, payable June 12, 2013, to stockholders of record May 15, 2013. This is the 435th consecutive quarterly dividend since the company's first dividend in the fourth quarter of 1904.
"Increasing the dividend reflects DuPont's confidence in our global growth strategy, strong balance sheet and solid track record of market-driven science," said DuPont Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Nicholas C. Fanandakis. "We will continue to deliver shareholder value through ongoing innovation, productivity and new business opportunities."
Regular quarterly dividends of $1.12-1/2 per share on the $4.50 series preferred stock and 87-1/2 cents per share on the $3.50 series preferred stock also were declared, both payable July 25, 2013, to stockholders of record July 10, 2013.
Originally published by DuPont.
(c) 2013 PRNewswire. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry