MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- CML HealthCare Inc. (TSX: CLC) will release its 2013 first quarter financial results via www.marketwire.com before the markets open on May 8, 2013. Following the release, CML HealthCare management will host a conference call on May 8, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) chaired by Thomas Wellner, President and Chief Executive Officer. Investors and analysts are invited to join the call by dialing 416-340-8427 or 866-225-6564. Please dial in 15 minutes prior to the call to secure a line. You will be put on hold until the conference call begins.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available through www.cmlhealthcare.com. Please connect at least 15 minutes prior to the conference call to ensure adequate time for any software download that may be needed to hear the webcast. An archived replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days.
A taped replay of the conference call will also be available until May 22, 2013 by calling 905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053, reference number 3475885.
About CML HealthCare Inc.
Based in Mississauga, Ontario, CML HealthCare Inc. a leading community-based, medical diagnostic services provider in Canada operating 114 Client C.A.R.E. Centres in Ontario, 84 imaging centres in Ontario and British Columbia, and a reference laboratory in Ontario focused on specialized coagulation testing and equipment calibration for international customers. CML is publicly-traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CLC" and has approximately 89.8 million common shares outstanding. For more information, please visit www.cmlhealthcare.com or follow CML on Twitter @cmlhealthcare.
CML HealthCare Inc.
Alice Dunning, MBA, CFA
Director, Corporate Communications
(905) 565-0043 ext. 3472
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes