MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- CML HealthCare Inc. (TSX: CLC) will release its 2013 first quarter financial results via www.marketwire.com before the markets open on May 8, 2013. Following the release, CML HealthCare management will host a conference call on May 8, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) chaired by Thomas Wellner, President and Chief Executive Officer. Investors and analysts are invited to join the call by dialing 416-340-8427 or 866-225-6564. Please dial in 15 minutes prior to the call to secure a line. You will be put on hold until the conference call begins.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available through www.cmlhealthcare.com. Please connect at least 15 minutes prior to the conference call to ensure adequate time for any software download that may be needed to hear the webcast. An archived replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days.
A taped replay of the conference call will also be available until May 22, 2013 by calling 905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053, reference number 3475885.
About CML HealthCare Inc.
Based in Mississauga, Ontario, CML HealthCare Inc. a leading community-based, medical diagnostic services provider in Canada operating 114 Client C.A.R.E. Centres in Ontario, 84 imaging centres in Ontario and British Columbia, and a reference laboratory in Ontario focused on specialized coagulation testing and equipment calibration for international customers. CML is publicly-traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CLC" and has approximately 89.8 million common shares outstanding. For more information, please visit www.cmlhealthcare.com or follow CML on Twitter @cmlhealthcare.
CML HealthCare Inc.
Alice Dunning, MBA, CFA
Director, Corporate Communications
(905) 565-0043 ext. 3472
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill