HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) will hold a conference call to discuss 2013 first quarter financial results on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM Central Daylight Time. Carrizo plans to issue a press release containing its financial and operating results prior to the market opening on Tuesday, May 7, 2013.
Date & Time:
Tuesday, May 7 at 10:00 AM CDT
(800) 745 - 8951 (U.S. & Canada)
+1 (212) 231 - 2901 (Intl./Local)
Telephone Replay Number:
(800) 633 - 8284 (U.S. & Canada)
+1 (402) 977 - 9140 (Intl./Local)
Enter Replay Reservation #: 21655988 for U.S., Canadian and International callers.
The replay will be available through Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM CDT.
A simultaneous webcast of the call may be accessed over the internet at http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=170920 or by visiting our website at http://www.crzo.net, clicking on "Investor Relations," and then clicking on "2013 First Quarter Conference Call Webcast." To listen, please go to either website in time to register and install any necessary software. The webcast will be archived for replay on the Carrizo website for 15 days.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Our current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, and the Utica Shale in Ohio.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.
Vice President of Investor Relations
Paul F. Boling
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists