SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced that Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer Mark Papermaster will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Technology, Media, and Telecom Conference at 9:30 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 in New York.
A real-time audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed on the Investor Relations homepage: http://ir.amd.com.
A replay of the webcast can be accessed approximately 4 hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for 30 days after the conference.
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its ground-breaking AMD Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
AMD Public Relations
AMD Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006