CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- Amarok Energy Inc. ("Amarok") (TSX VENTURE: AMR) has granted 6,670,000 stock options to directors, officers, employees and consultants of Amarok at an exercise price of $0.31 per share.
The stock options have been granted pursuant to Amarok's 10% rolling stock option plan and will expire five years from the date of grant. The stock options vest as to one third thereof on each of the first, second and third anniversaries of the date of grant. Subsequent to this stock option grant, Amarok will have a total of 7,864,200 stock options outstanding representing approximately 8.4% of the approximately 93.2 million common shares of Amarok currently issued and outstanding.
Amarok is a Calgary, Alberta based corporation engaged in the exploration, development and production of petroleum and natural gas in highly structured play fairways of North America and Colombia.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Amarok Energy Inc.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Amarok Energy Inc.
Vice President, Finance & Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman