BURLINGTON, NJ -- (Marketwired) -- 04/23/13 -- The 2013 U.S. News' "Best Cars For The Money" award, highlights cars that professional car critics love and are also great values. Lucas Ford in Burlington, NJ couldn't agree more, as the New Ford Fusion was the clear winner for the "Best Cars For The Money" award and ranked number two overall. TrueCar.com with U.S. News Best Car rankings data proved that after five years of ownership the Ford Fusion is the most cost efficient. The Ford Fusion was introduced to the world in 2006 and now in 2013 Ford is celebrating the Fusion's first year of second generation Fusions and consumers are loving the new changes as sales have sky rocketed all over the nation in the first quarter of 2013.
The Ford Fusion is a mid-size, four door car that competes against vehicles like the Chevy Malibu, Dodge Avenger, Honda Accord and Toyota Corolla to name a few. These practical vehicles are great on gas mileage and provide excellent technology such as "Sync My Touch" on the Fusion, which allows you to keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road while you play your favorite music, control the interior climate, make or receive phone calls and receive turn-by-turn directions. Chevy has similar technology called "My Link" offering the same features as the Fusion while providing remote start and keyless access to step up the convenient factors even further.
American built vehicles won 9 of the awards passed out by U.S. News and have proven that the reliability, dependability, gas mileage, technology and looks of new American built vehicles are leading the industry and are putting the end users needs first. American cars builders are not cutting corners, delivering the absolute best vehicles at the most affordable price. If you live in the great state of New Jersey, then head to Lucas Auto Group in Lumberton and Burlington as they have Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Jeep and Chryslers to choose from and always treat you with the respect you deserve.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go