TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/22/13 -- Redwood Asset Management Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of the Redwood Flexible Bond Class, a new fixed income fund designed to fulfill the needs of Canadian investors.
Managed by Reams Asset Management, LLC, a division of Scout Investments Inc., the fund utilizes Reams' unique approach to fixed income markets. Reams has an enviable track record dating back to 1981, including strong results in periods of rising rates.
In recent months, Reams has received many accolades from fund rating services and were recently the subject of a Bloomberg article entitled "The Best Bond Fund Manager, You've Never Heard Of." In 2012, Morningstar nominated Reams for US Fixed-Income Fund Manager of the Year.
"Our focus is on unique investment mandates that help Canadians meet their specific portfolio needs. The future for fixed income markets is very challenging, and our search, in light of this uncertain future for bond investors, led us to Reams," said Peter Shippen, Redwood's President.
"If it weren't for finding Reams, we would happily have continued without a fixed income offering in our lineup. Their tactical approach to the bond market is unique and has delivered for investors over many years, in many different rate environments," added Jeff Bennett, VP, Sales at Redwood.
Redwood Flexible Bond Class is available through all major investment dealers. Please call your investment advisor for more information, or visit www.redwoodasset.com.
Redwood Asset Management Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down