TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/22/13 -- Speed, convenience, and cyber security are requirements for an enjoyable web-user experience in today's market, and websites must upgrade to remain viable. Onlinecasino.org, one of North America's premium internet gambling guides, made improvements of its own, and is re-launching to provide users with a more rewarding online gaming experience.
Onlinecasino.org upgraded its backend with the latest content management framework (CMF) system known as Drupal 7. A notable improvement over its predecessor, Drupal 7 is more secure and rapidly loads the website for users.
Aside from improving the end user experience, these upgrades are made when Google makes its own advancements. As the world's most active search engine, changes made by Google inevitably affect all websites which must make improvements of their own to remain relevant to Google.
The goal of onlinecasino.org is to create the best and largest online casino guide in the world, which helps players find the most enjoyable, rewarding, and most importantly secure, online casinos on the web. The newly re-launched site is another step towards solidifying that stature, and promises users hours of education and entertainment.
Based in Toronto, Onlinecasino.org is a web portal that provides detailed information on North America's most trusted, legal online casinos with an emphasis on Canadian information. With a combined experience of over 25 years in the industry, Onlinecasino.org strives to be recognized as the best and most trusted un-biased guide to online gambling.
Head of Media
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset