TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/22/13 -- Lake Shore Gold Corp. (TSX: LSG)(NYSE MKT: LSG)(NYSE Amex: LSG) ("Lake Shore Gold" or the "Company") today announced that the Company will hold its Annual Meeting on Wednesday May 15, 2013 at 8:30 am EST. The meeting will be held at the TMX Broadcast Centre, located at 130 King Street West in Toronto, Ontario. The mailing of documents related to the meeting has been completed. The documents, including the Proxy Form, Management Information Circular, Annual Information Form and Annual Report (containing the audited consolidated financial statements) have been filed on SEDAR in Canada and EDGAR in the United States. In addition, the Company's Form 40-F has been completed and filed with the United States Securities Exchange Commission.
Copies of these documents are available through the Company's website at www.lsgold.com. Hard copies may be requested, free of charge, by calling 416-703-6298 or via email using the Contact Us form on the Company's website.
About Lake Shore Gold
Lake Shore Gold is a mine development and operating company that is in production and pursuing rapid growth through the advancement of three wholly owned, multi-million ounce gold complexes in the Timmins Gold Camp. The Company is in production at both the Timmins West and Bell Creek mines, with material being delivered for processing to the Bell Creek Mill. The Company continues to have an active drilling program aimed at supporting current operations and evaluating high-priority exploration targets around the Timmins Camp. The Company's common shares trade on the TSX and NYSE MKT under the symbol LSG.
Lake Shore Gold
President & CEO
Lake Shore Gold
Vice-President, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Portugal Bank Fears Spark Selloff
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Border Crisis Could Lead to Faster Deportations
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift
- Kerry in Afghanistan to Meet Candidates
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis