SALT LAKE CITY, UT -- (Marketwired) -- 04/22/13 -- EnergySolutions (NYSE: ES) announces safety awards from the Utah Manufacturers Association and the National Safety Council for the Clive disposal facility.
"I want to congratulate the entire team at Clive for their commitment to safety and the example they are to everyone in the workforce," said David Lockwood, CEO and President, EnergySolutions. "Their commitment every day to safety demonstrates our dedication as a company to the highest standards in the industry."
The National Safety Council Award:
The National Safety Council has awarded the employees at Clive the Council's "Perfect Record Award" for operating 12-months without any injuries resulting in days away from work. This milestone was achieved in November of 2012.
The Utah Safety Award:
The Utah Manufacturers Association Workplace Safety "Award of Merit" was awarded to Clive for its meritorious performance in creating a safe workplace environment. The award recognizes companies that demonstrate continuous improvement and sustained levels of excellence in safety.
The awards factor a number of considerations including sustained levels of excellence, continuous improvement, no loss time injuries, implementing programs to improve safety records and systems that prevent accidents.
For more information please contact
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today