PALATINE, IL -- (Marketwired) -- 04/22/13 -- Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACUR), a specialty pharmaceutical company innovating abuse deterrent drugs, today announced that the company plans to report financial results for the first quarter of 2013 following the close of financial markets on Thursday, May 2, 2013. The company will host a conference call to discuss the results on Friday, May 3, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. ET.
To participate in the live conference call, please dial 888-427-9419 (U.S. and Canada) five to ten minutes prior to the start of the call. The participant passcode is 1259095.
A replay of the call will be available beginning May 6, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. ET and ending on May, 27, 2013 on the company's website, and by dialing 888-203-1112 (U.S. and Canada). The replay participant code is 1259095.
About Acura Pharmaceuticals
Acura Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in the research, development and commercialization of product candidates intended to address medication abuse and misuse, utilizing its proprietary AVERSION® and IMPEDE technologies. In June 2011, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved OXECTA® which incorporates the AVERSION® technology. The Company has a development pipeline of additional AVERSION® technology products including other opioids and its IMPEDE technology for pseudoephedrine hydrochloride products.
The trademark OXECTA® is owned by Pfizer Inc.
for Acura Investor Relations
for Acura Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response