Kim Kardashian is now officially single after a judge dissolved her
marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries.
And last night sources suggested the sportsman walked away with nothing.
Kris, 28, had previously sought $7 million (EUR 5.35 million) from the 32-year-old.
The judge sent two messages - on the one hand saying the status of the marriage was dissolved but then said it's over when they sign the official papers.
But it seems the reality star is officially divorced as the judge said to her: "Congratulations on your dissolution." The judge was about to slap Kris with a financial penalty for being a no-show at last week's hearing but Kim asked the court to drop it.
The pair split in 2011 after just 72 days of marriage and had been locked in a bitter battle as Kris wanted to annul the union while Kim wanted a divorce.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million