Kim Kardashian is now officially single after a judge dissolved her
marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries.
And last night sources suggested the sportsman walked away with nothing.
Kris, 28, had previously sought $7 million (EUR 5.35 million) from the 32-year-old.
The judge sent two messages - on the one hand saying the status of the marriage was dissolved but then said it's over when they sign the official papers.
But it seems the reality star is officially divorced as the judge said to her: "Congratulations on your dissolution." The judge was about to slap Kris with a financial penalty for being a no-show at last week's hearing but Kim asked the court to drop it.
The pair split in 2011 after just 72 days of marriage and had been locked in a bitter battle as Kris wanted to annul the union while Kim wanted a divorce.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today