Kim Kardashian is now officially single after a judge dissolved her
marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries.
And last night sources suggested the sportsman walked away with nothing.
Kris, 28, had previously sought $7 million (EUR 5.35 million) from the 32-year-old.
The judge sent two messages - on the one hand saying the status of the marriage was dissolved but then said it's over when they sign the official papers.
But it seems the reality star is officially divorced as the judge said to her: "Congratulations on your dissolution." The judge was about to slap Kris with a financial penalty for being a no-show at last week's hearing but Kim asked the court to drop it.
The pair split in 2011 after just 72 days of marriage and had been locked in a bitter battle as Kris wanted to annul the union while Kim wanted a divorce.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11