VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/02/13 -- Zadar Ventures Ltd. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: ZAD) is pleased to announce that it has earned a 60% interest in its Whiskey Gap Uranium Project located in southwestern Alberta, Canada. The property consists of Two exploration permits covering approx 42,700 acres. The Company continues to evaluate Uranium exploration opportunities in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.
Additionally, Zadar has reelected its current Board of directors consisting of Mark Tommasi as President, John Roozendaal and Peter Wilson as Directors and Geoff Watson as CFO.
Zadar is a junior Uranium exploration company focused on acquiring properties and exploring for economically viable mineral resources. The Company's property is located in Alberta. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.zadarventures.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mark Tommasi, President & Chief Executive Officer
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Zadar Ventures Ltd.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses