VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/02/13 -- Zadar Ventures Ltd. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: ZAD) is pleased to announce that it has earned a 60% interest in its Whiskey Gap Uranium Project located in southwestern Alberta, Canada. The property consists of Two exploration permits covering approx 42,700 acres. The Company continues to evaluate Uranium exploration opportunities in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.
Additionally, Zadar has reelected its current Board of directors consisting of Mark Tommasi as President, John Roozendaal and Peter Wilson as Directors and Geoff Watson as CFO.
Zadar is a junior Uranium exploration company focused on acquiring properties and exploring for economically viable mineral resources. The Company's property is located in Alberta. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.zadarventures.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mark Tommasi, President & Chief Executive Officer
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Zadar Ventures Ltd.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit