ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/02/13 -- Tax Day is known far and wide as one of the most stressful days of the year. To ease that pressure, participating Cinnabon® Bakeries across the country are offering up free bite-sized treats on April 15th as part of its fifth annual Tax Day Bites promotion.
On Tax Day, people have to wait in long lines and deal with confusing paperwork, so, Cinnabon wants to make sure they have something sweet to look forward to at the end of the day. Last year, more than 60,000 bites were given out nationwide through the event.
"There are no complicated forms here -- just a freebie -- two Cinnabon® Bites," said Kristen Hartman, Vice President of Marketing at Cinnabon. "Many people get worked up in the days leading to Tax Day, so why not offer up our Disturbingly Delicious bite-size cinnamon rolls, just 90 calories each, the perfect little treat to wrap up Tax Day."
Cinnabon® Bites, bite-sized versions of the Cinnabon® Classic Roll, are made oven fresh with our signature Makara® cinnamon and world famous cream cheese frosting.
Participating U.S. mall-based Cinnabon® Bakeries will give away two free Cinnabon® Bites on Monday, April 15th from 6 to 8 p.m.*
* While supplies last. Limit one offer per guest. Counts vary by store. Valid only at participating U.S. mall-based bakeries. Cinnabon Bites may be substituted with other offering. No purchase necessary. No cash value.
Guests are encouraged but not required to RSVP to the event on Facebook®: https://www.facebook.com/events/497116730349346
For more information about Cinnabon, visit www.cinnabon.com.
About Cinnabon, Inc.
Founded in Seattle in 1985 and now based in Atlanta, Cinnabon, Inc. is the market leader among cinnamon roll bakeries. The company serves fresh, aromatic, oven-hot cinnamon rolls, as well as a variety of other baked goods and specialty beverages. Cinnabon currently operates more than 1,000 franchised locations worldwide, primarily in high traffic venues such as shopping malls, airports, train stations, travel plazas, entertainment centers and military establishments. Cinnabon is also a multi-channel licensor, partnering with other companies to provide brand licensed products at foodservice and retail venues. Visit www.cinnabon.com for more information, follow us on Twitter @Cinnabon or become a Facebook fan at http://www.facebook.com/Cinnabon.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2271374
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Fishman Public Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Legal Pot Shops Do Roaring Business on Opening Day
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device