CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwired) -- 04/02/13 -- Sway Group LLC is excited to announce that personal blogging pioneer Heather Armstrong has joined its roster of high influence bloggers. Armstrong has been blogging for 12 years at dooce.com and is widely considered to be the most powerful influencer in the mommy blogging space. "Heather brings an enormously high level of exposure to all of our amazing publishers and gives us a very valuable resource to bring to our clients," said Danielle Wiley, CEO of Sway Group. "Our work with Heather will focus on branded entertainment, speaking engagements and promotion on her various social networks, including Twitter and Instagram."
"I am both excited and eager to be represented by Sway," said Armstrong. "They truly understand me and the individual needs that a unique brand like mine has in this industry."
The addition of Armstrong is just one element in the recent expansion of Sway's roster. Sway Group is also thrilled to be increasing its Latina membership, an effort that will be spearheaded by Roxanna Sarmiento, Director of Brand Marketing and Hispanic Outreach. Sway Group now represents the top ten bloggers from Latina Bloggers Connect, the most far-reaching Latina Blogger network in the world. "We are very excited to be able to offer Sway Group representation to our top blogueras," says Ana Flores, founder of Latina Bloggers Connect. "Our partnership with Sway Group has enabled us to better serve our clients by freeing us to focus on what we love -- creating impactful and culturally relevant campaigns that get Latina influencers and their communities engaged with the brands that want to reach them."
About Sway Group LLC
Sway Group is an exclusive agency that represents some of the most well-known and rising star bloggers across multiple categories. Sway recently announced the creation of its joint venture, Massive Sway LLC, the world's largest network of female bloggers.
About Latina Bloggers Connect
Founded by Ana Lillian Flores in 2010, Latina Bloggers Connect has built the most far-reaching Latina blogger network in the world. The 800+ bloggers of LBC provide brands with high-quality content and campaigns in both Spanish and English. Sway Group is the official sales arm of LBC.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go