PHOENIXVILLE, PA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/02/13 -- Sharp Clinical Services, Inc., a provider of Clinical Trial Materials and Services to the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries, has added Eric Bergmann as Senior Director, Global Logistics. Bergmann has more than seventeen years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Eric has an impressive and diverse background which includes Vice President, Global Depot Operations for Yourway Transport Biopharma Services, Sr. Manager Clinical Supplies Unit and Director, Head of Logistics and Distribution for Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development (J&JPRD); Director, Clinical Project Manager and Director, Global Logistics for Cardinal Health Clinical Supply Services.
"Eric's rich experience working both as a contractor and as a sponsor, provide him with a unique perspective; this broad experience will enable Eric to contribute to the growth and development of our organization," said Joseph M. Morris, president of Sharp Clinical Services, Inc. in the United States.
In Eric's role, he will be responsible for all facets of clinical logistics and for developing and implementing strategies and technology that will position Sharp for continued future growth.
For the past twenty years, Sharp Clinical Services has been serving the US, UK and the rest of the world with diverse levels of integrated global clinical trial materials, services and project management.
For more information about Sharp Clinical Services, Inc., please visit our website at www.sharpclinical.com
E-mail: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall