PHOENIXVILLE, PA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/02/13 -- Sharp Clinical Services, Inc., a provider of Clinical Trial Materials and Services to the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries, has added Eric Bergmann as Senior Director, Global Logistics. Bergmann has more than seventeen years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Eric has an impressive and diverse background which includes Vice President, Global Depot Operations for Yourway Transport Biopharma Services, Sr. Manager Clinical Supplies Unit and Director, Head of Logistics and Distribution for Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development (J&JPRD); Director, Clinical Project Manager and Director, Global Logistics for Cardinal Health Clinical Supply Services.
"Eric's rich experience working both as a contractor and as a sponsor, provide him with a unique perspective; this broad experience will enable Eric to contribute to the growth and development of our organization," said Joseph M. Morris, president of Sharp Clinical Services, Inc. in the United States.
In Eric's role, he will be responsible for all facets of clinical logistics and for developing and implementing strategies and technology that will position Sharp for continued future growth.
For the past twenty years, Sharp Clinical Services has been serving the US, UK and the rest of the world with diverse levels of integrated global clinical trial materials, services and project management.
For more information about Sharp Clinical Services, Inc., please visit our website at www.sharpclinical.com
E-mail: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low