TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/02/13 -- EFT Canada Inc. ("EFT Canada" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: EFT), an electronic financial technology company for SME`s, announced the appointment of Mr. Conor Kearns as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective April 2, 2013. He will be succeeding Mr. Martin Kornbluth.
Over the past year, Mr. Kearns has been an integral part of EFT Canada's finance group. Mr. Kearns has nearly a decade of accounting, auditing, finance, and tax experience providing advisory services to a wide array of businesses.
"I would like to thank Martin Kornbluth for his eight years of hard work and dedication to the success of EFT Canada," Mr. Pasternak added. "He was instrumental in integrating the operations to our accounting platform. Mr. Kornbluth also managed a smooth transition to our public listing on the TSX Venture Exchange and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)."
On an as needed basis, Mr. Kornbluth will provide consultant services to the Company.
The appointment of Mr. Kearns remains subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval.
EFT CANADA INC.
EFT Canada, founded in 2003, is a financial processing company that offers a complete solution to the collection and payment processing needs of small and medium sized business merchants, banks, credit unions, and other financial firms in Canada and the United States. The Company develops, maintains and delivers innovative electronic transaction processing technologies, such as customized electronic payment and collection processing solutions and gift and loyalty card services, by drawing on its operational and applications expertise. For more information, please visit www.eftcanada.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements which reflect the Company's current expectations regarding future events. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ significantly from those projected herein.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
EFT Canada Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict