OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/02/13 -- The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) today announced its plan to host a live audio webcast of a discussion with the investment community about the company's third-quarter, fiscal year 2013 results, on Wednesday, May 1. The webcast is scheduled to begin at 10:30 a.m. PT (1:30 p.m. ET) and can be accessed at http://investors.thecloroxcompany.com/events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available for two weeks on the company's website.
The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,400 employees and fiscal year 2012 revenues of $5.5 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products, Clorox Healthcare, HealthLink®, Aplicare® and Dispatch® products, Green Works® naturally derived home care products, Pine-Sol® cleaners, Poett® home care products, Fresh Step® cat litter, Glad® bags, wraps and containers, Kingsford® charcoal, Hidden Valley® and KC Masterpiece® dressings and sauces, Brita® water-filtration products, and Burt's Bees® and gud® natural personal care products. Nearly 90 percent of the company's brands hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories. For more information, visit TheCloroxCompany.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers