CLARK, NJ -- (Marketwired) -- 04/02/13 -- CaroTrans, a leading global NVOCC (non-vessel operating common carrier) and ocean freight consolidator, today announces the addition of two Shanghai to U.S. LCL services to its comprehensive Asia - U.S. service network. The first sailing from Shanghai to Atlanta is scheduled for April 7th. The expanded New York service commences with a May 5th departure from Shanghai. CaroTrans' Asia - U.S. network features professional CaroTrans sales and support teams at origin and destination.
The weekly Shanghai-Atlanta service offers expedited IPI (inland point intermodal) services to locations throughout the U.S. Southeast and a 21 day transit, the shortest in the market. Cargo will be available within 24 hours at Atlanta Forward Air CFS (container freight station).
CaroTrans' second, weekly Shanghai to New York service provides added flexibility, fast transits, and broad coverage of the Northeast with express IPI services offered throughout the region. These direct services reduce cargo handling providing greater cargo integrity.
"We are pleased to offer these expedited Shanghai LCL services, along with our full scope of Asia-US services, to streamline transpacific supply chains," said Greg Howard, Global CEO, CaroTrans. "Additionally, we're committed to providing advanced e-commerce solutions, such as our Online Freight Release solution, which provides freight forwarders with direct control of the release of their customers' cargo."
Established in 1979, CaroTrans International is one of the world's leading NVOCCs providing global LCL, less-than-container load, and FCL, full container load services. Through our network of offices in Asia, Europe, South America, Oceania, and the United States, along with our strong local partners, we offer a global reach that is truly unique.
CaroTrans is a people driven company with dedicated and knowledgeable team members who engage customers with passion and experience on a local level.
For additional information, visit: www.carotrans.com
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?