TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/02/13 -- For every day in April, Canadian travellers can book and automatically be eligible for a chance to win big. Customers who book any qualifying flight, hotel, cruise, tour, or vacation package in April (online or by phone), will be instantly entered to win $500 in travel cash, and a grand prize trip giveaway, courtesy of itravel2000.(i)
Canada's favourite travel company has a wide range of travel services from car rentals to cruises, flights, hotels, and sun packages. Daily winners can use their voucher towards adding activities to their upcoming trip, like snorkeling, or if they live far out from the nearest airport, travellers can book a hotel stay near the airport before flying out. The possibilities are endless. Daily winners may even opt to put the $500 voucher towards a whole new trip. In addition to the daily prizes, at the end of the month, itravel2000 is giving away a trip valued at $2,500.
"We are thrilled to launch this new April promotion and announce a winner every day this month," Jonathan Carroll, president of itravel2000, explained. "April is an exciting time with the spring season in full swing, so it is the perfect month to launch our daily giveaways for our many customers, and an awesome grand prize for one lucky winner!"
(i) Some conditions apply - please see itravel2000.com for all terms and conditions.
For more information, visit www.itravel2000.com. To book a vacation, call 1-866-888-1180.
itravel2000.com, a leading travel retailer in Canada for over 18 years, is a full service travel company providing both live travel experts and online solutions for booking all travel arrangements. Visit us at itravel2000.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing and Business Development
Mobile: 519-835-9610 / Office: 905.267.4484
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight