Barnes & Noble, the largest bookstore in the U.S., lists its top-selling legal and financial small business books on its website. Here's what's on the list as of March 30:
-- Successful Business Plan: Secrets & Strategies: Rhonda Abrams, The Planning Shop, 425 pages.
-- J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2013: Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line: Barbara Weltman, Wiley, John & Sons, 610 pages.
-- Creative, Inc.: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business: Meg Mateo Ilasco and Joy Deangdeelert Cho, Chronicle Books, 184 pages.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star