Barnes & Noble, the largest bookstore in the U.S., lists its top-selling legal and financial small business books on its website. Here's what's on the list as of March 30:
-- Successful Business Plan: Secrets & Strategies: Rhonda Abrams, The Planning Shop, 425 pages.
-- J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2013: Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line: Barbara Weltman, Wiley, John & Sons, 610 pages.
-- Creative, Inc.: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business: Meg Mateo Ilasco and Joy Deangdeelert Cho, Chronicle Books, 184 pages.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate