Barnes & Noble, the largest bookstore in the U.S., lists its top-selling legal and financial small business books on its website. Here's what's on the list as of March 30:
-- Successful Business Plan: Secrets & Strategies: Rhonda Abrams, The Planning Shop, 425 pages.
-- J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2013: Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line: Barbara Weltman, Wiley, John & Sons, 610 pages.
-- Creative, Inc.: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business: Meg Mateo Ilasco and Joy Deangdeelert Cho, Chronicle Books, 184 pages.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign