Barnes & Noble, the largest bookstore in the U.S., lists its top-selling legal and financial small business books on its website. Here's what's on the list as of March 30:
-- Successful Business Plan: Secrets & Strategies: Rhonda Abrams, The Planning Shop, 425 pages.
-- J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2013: Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line: Barbara Weltman, Wiley, John & Sons, 610 pages.
-- Creative, Inc.: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business: Meg Mateo Ilasco and Joy Deangdeelert Cho, Chronicle Books, 184 pages.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial