AT&T is hoping to hire more than 90 bilingual retail specialists in Texas to accommodate the growing demand for products and services by bilingual customers in its retail stores. The bilingual retail specialist positions are available immediately, and positions will be posted here.
The majority of the positions are in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Other open positions will be filled in El Paso, Carlsbad and Hobbs, Amarillo, Abilene, Lubbock, Midland/Odessa, Longview and Waco/Temple.
"These investments in hiring bilingual employees and in our networks reflect our commitment to fulfill our promise to provide all of our customers an extraordinary experience. It's an investment in our present and in our future," said Adam Vital, vice president and general manager for AT&T's North Texas Region.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum