AT&T is hoping to hire more than 90 bilingual retail specialists in Texas to accommodate the growing demand for products and services by bilingual customers in its retail stores. The bilingual retail specialist positions are available immediately, and positions will be posted here.
The majority of the positions are in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Other open positions will be filled in El Paso, Carlsbad and Hobbs, Amarillo, Abilene, Lubbock, Midland/Odessa, Longview and Waco/Temple.
"These investments in hiring bilingual employees and in our networks reflect our commitment to fulfill our promise to provide all of our customers an extraordinary experience. It's an investment in our present and in our future," said Adam Vital, vice president and general manager for AT&T's North Texas Region.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges