AT&T is hoping to hire more than 90 bilingual retail specialists in Texas to accommodate the growing demand for products and services by bilingual customers in its retail stores. The bilingual retail specialist positions are available immediately, and positions will be posted here.
The majority of the positions are in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Other open positions will be filled in El Paso, Carlsbad and Hobbs, Amarillo, Abilene, Lubbock, Midland/Odessa, Longview and Waco/Temple.
"These investments in hiring bilingual employees and in our networks reflect our commitment to fulfill our promise to provide all of our customers an extraordinary experience. It's an investment in our present and in our future," said Adam Vital, vice president and general manager for AT&T's North Texas Region.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip