AT&T is hoping to hire more than 90 bilingual retail specialists in Texas to accommodate the growing demand for products and services by bilingual customers in its retail stores. The bilingual retail specialist positions are available immediately, and positions will be posted here.
The majority of the positions are in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Other open positions will be filled in El Paso, Carlsbad and Hobbs, Amarillo, Abilene, Lubbock, Midland/Odessa, Longview and Waco/Temple.
"These investments in hiring bilingual employees and in our networks reflect our commitment to fulfill our promise to provide all of our customers an extraordinary experience. It's an investment in our present and in our future," said Adam Vital, vice president and general manager for AT&T's North Texas Region.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs