LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 04/19/13 -- The UK's best-selling floorcare brand, Vax, is launching an exciting online game to mark the release of its innovative new product, Vax Air3.
'Vax Attack', which goes live on the company's website today, is not only easy to play but is set to have gaming enthusiasts hooked.
Using their lightweight Vax Air3, gamers must collect points by sucking up dirt and the ultimate point-scoring Vax Powerpill, whilst escaping the grasps of dust mites. With the help of a Powerpill, the tables are turned and the dust mites can be captured for extra points. But players must beware, as this superiority is short-lived and the dust mites will soon be back on their tail.
Participants are automatically entered into a competition to win one of the cutting-edge new vacuums. Each month, the player with the most points on the leaderboard will win a brand new Air3 vacuum cleaner, worth GBP 299.
This addictive new game showcases some of the vacuum's best assets: control, agility and powerful suction. Through this, Vax hopes to reach out to a wider audience who are unaware of the fantastic products they have on offer. By entering the gaming world, the company are providing entertainment for visitors to the site and engaging a new set of potential consumers.
Daniel Lindsay, Vax's E-Commerce Manager, commented: 'Everyone at Vax is very excited about the launch of the new game. It's an entertaining way of showcasing the best characteristics of the Vax Air3, which we hope will make a real difference to UK homeowners. As a company who has always produced 'designs with you in mind', we are delighted to further engage with our customers and give them a chance to win one of the new products that we are so proud of.'
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years