TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/19/13 -- Star Portfolio Corp. (TSX: XYM) announced today cash distributions for Star Yield Managers Class. Shareholders of record at the close of business on April 30, 2013 will receive cash distributions of $0.05 per share, payable on or about May 14, 2013. The distributions will be payable in the form of return of capital (representing 60.0% of the distribution) and in the form of dividend (representing 40.0% of the distribution). The dividend portion has been designated by Star Portfolio Corp. to be an "eligible dividend" for purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada) and any similar provincial and territorial legislation.
Please consult with your own tax advisor for advice with respect to the income tax consequences to you of Star Portfolio Corp. designating dividends paid on its shares as "eligible dividends".
Further information about Star Yield Managers Class and the Eligible Dividend Designation can be found at www.bmocm.com/investorsolutions under "Closed-End Funds".
BMO Capital Markets
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals