U.S. President Barack Obama and First Lady
Michelle Obama visited victims of the Boston Marathon bombings in
several hospitals Thursday.
The president met with patients, their families and staff at Massachusetts General Hospital after earlier speaking to a memorial service at the city's Cathedral of the Holy Cross.
The first lady visited Boston Children's Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital, the White House said.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans