U.S. President Barack Obama and First Lady
Michelle Obama visited victims of the Boston Marathon bombings in
several hospitals Thursday.
The president met with patients, their families and staff at Massachusetts General Hospital after earlier speaking to a memorial service at the city's Cathedral of the Holy Cross.
The first lady visited Boston Children's Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital, the White House said.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity