U.S. President Barack Obama and First Lady
Michelle Obama visited victims of the Boston Marathon bombings in
several hospitals Thursday.
The president met with patients, their families and staff at Massachusetts General Hospital after earlier speaking to a memorial service at the city's Cathedral of the Holy Cross.
The first lady visited Boston Children's Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital, the White House said.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts