U.S. President Barack Obama and First Lady
Michelle Obama visited victims of the Boston Marathon bombings in
several hospitals Thursday.
The president met with patients, their families and staff at Massachusetts General Hospital after earlier speaking to a memorial service at the city's Cathedral of the Holy Cross.
The first lady visited Boston Children's Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital, the White House said.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders