U.S. President Barack Obama and First Lady
Michelle Obama visited victims of the Boston Marathon bombings in
several hospitals Thursday.
The president met with patients, their families and staff at Massachusetts General Hospital after earlier speaking to a memorial service at the city's Cathedral of the Holy Cross.
The first lady visited Boston Children's Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital, the White House said.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?