SALABERRY-DE-VALLEYFIELD, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 04/19/13 -- Noranda Income Fund (TSX: NIF.UN) announced today that the Board of Trustees of Noranda Operating Trust has approved a distribution for the month of April 2013 of $0.04167 per Priority Unit payable on May 27, 2013 to Priority Unitholders of record as at the close of business on April 30, 2013.
There is no assurance that monthly distributions will continue in the future, nor is there any assurance that, if they do continue, the level or frequency of such monthly distributions will not vary from the level of the most recent monthly cash distributions.
Noranda Income Fund is an income trust whose units trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "NIF.UN". Noranda Income Fund was created to acquire Noranda Inc.'s CEZ processing facility and ancillary assets (the "Processing Facility") located in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec. The CEZ processing facility is the second-largest zinc processing facility in North America and the largest zinc processing facility in eastern North America, where the majority of zinc customers are located. It produces refined zinc metal and various by-products from sourced zinc concentrates. The Processing Facility is operated and managed by Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Xstrata Canada Corporation.
Further information about Noranda Income Fund can be found at www.norandaincomefund.com.
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer,
Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited
Noranda Income Fund's Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?