Comic actress and writer Kristen Wiig told "Access Hollywood" she felt a "little
lost" after she wrapped her seven-year stint on "Saturday Night Live."
"The show was seven years of my life and a six-day workweek and you're constantly with your friends all day, all night," said Wigg, who ended the SNL run last spring.
"You sort of live and breathe the show," she said. "Then, when it's over, you kind of feel a little lost ... it was definitely an adjustment -- even just the hours and [no longer] being in New York."
Wiig has also starred in the blockbuster movie "Bridesmaids" and will soon be seen in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues."
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts