Comic actress and writer Kristen Wiig told "Access Hollywood" she felt a "little
lost" after she wrapped her seven-year stint on "Saturday Night Live."
"The show was seven years of my life and a six-day workweek and you're constantly with your friends all day, all night," said Wigg, who ended the SNL run last spring.
"You sort of live and breathe the show," she said. "Then, when it's over, you kind of feel a little lost ... it was definitely an adjustment -- even just the hours and [no longer] being in New York."
Wiig has also starred in the blockbuster movie "Bridesmaids" and will soon be seen in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues."
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet