Comic actress and writer Kristen Wiig told "Access Hollywood" she felt a "little
lost" after she wrapped her seven-year stint on "Saturday Night Live."
"The show was seven years of my life and a six-day workweek and you're constantly with your friends all day, all night," said Wigg, who ended the SNL run last spring.
"You sort of live and breathe the show," she said. "Then, when it's over, you kind of feel a little lost ... it was definitely an adjustment -- even just the hours and [no longer] being in New York."
Wiig has also starred in the blockbuster movie "Bridesmaids" and will soon be seen in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues."
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up