Pop singer Justin Bieber who recently was under fire for behaving insensitively
at the Anne Frank House museum in Amsterdam has stirred controversy once again.
The 19-year-old posted a cartoon on Instagram on Tuesday that showed him in bed with a naked girl lying on his chest with the words 'Justin Belieber' emblazoned across the top.
'Belieber' is the name given to Bieber's teenaged female fans.
In the cartoon, a Bieber caricature is seen cuddling a seemingly naked young admirer.
She is seen lying on Bieber's bare chest with her eyes closed as Justin's animated character looks on with wide-eyed excitement.
Justin posted the cartoon on his Twitter page on Tuesday without a message.
The cartoon tweet comes after Justin behaved insensitively at the Anne Frank House museum last weekend.
The museum is in memory of Frank symbolises the horror of the Holocaust.
Bieber wrote in the log of the museum, 'Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber.'
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes