Hollywood actor Harrison Ford jokingly called Chewbacca a "Wookie sack of
[expletive]" and suggested his one-time "Star Wars" co-star slept with his
The New York Post said Ford made the comment during a Thursday night visit to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" where several audience members dressed like "Star Wars" characters peppered Ford with questions.
"You son of a bitch. What do you want?" Ford said to someone dressed in a Chewbacca suit and holding a microphone. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Always trying to blame me. You're the one who couldn't keep it in your furry pants!"
Kimmel interjected, "He doesn't wear pants," prompting Ford to shoot back, "I rest my case!"
"He knows what he did. She was my wife, you Wookie sack of [expletive]."
Storming off the stage, Ford said: "I'm outta here! And you, I'll see you in hell!"
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low