Hollywood actor Harrison Ford jokingly called Chewbacca a "Wookie sack of
[expletive]" and suggested his one-time "Star Wars" co-star slept with his
The New York Post said Ford made the comment during a Thursday night visit to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" where several audience members dressed like "Star Wars" characters peppered Ford with questions.
"You son of a bitch. What do you want?" Ford said to someone dressed in a Chewbacca suit and holding a microphone. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Always trying to blame me. You're the one who couldn't keep it in your furry pants!"
Kimmel interjected, "He doesn't wear pants," prompting Ford to shoot back, "I rest my case!"
"He knows what he did. She was my wife, you Wookie sack of [expletive]."
Storming off the stage, Ford said: "I'm outta here! And you, I'll see you in hell!"
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response