Hollywood actor Harrison Ford jokingly called Chewbacca a "Wookie sack of
[expletive]" and suggested his one-time "Star Wars" co-star slept with his
The New York Post said Ford made the comment during a Thursday night visit to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" where several audience members dressed like "Star Wars" characters peppered Ford with questions.
"You son of a bitch. What do you want?" Ford said to someone dressed in a Chewbacca suit and holding a microphone. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Always trying to blame me. You're the one who couldn't keep it in your furry pants!"
Kimmel interjected, "He doesn't wear pants," prompting Ford to shoot back, "I rest my case!"
"He knows what he did. She was my wife, you Wookie sack of [expletive]."
Storming off the stage, Ford said: "I'm outta here! And you, I'll see you in hell!"
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday