Hollywood actor Harrison Ford jokingly called Chewbacca a "Wookie sack of
[expletive]" and suggested his one-time "Star Wars" co-star slept with his
The New York Post said Ford made the comment during a Thursday night visit to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" where several audience members dressed like "Star Wars" characters peppered Ford with questions.
"You son of a bitch. What do you want?" Ford said to someone dressed in a Chewbacca suit and holding a microphone. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Always trying to blame me. You're the one who couldn't keep it in your furry pants!"
Kimmel interjected, "He doesn't wear pants," prompting Ford to shoot back, "I rest my case!"
"He knows what he did. She was my wife, you Wookie sack of [expletive]."
Storming off the stage, Ford said: "I'm outta here! And you, I'll see you in hell!"
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes