Hollywood actor Harrison Ford jokingly called Chewbacca a "Wookie sack of
[expletive]" and suggested his one-time "Star Wars" co-star slept with his
The New York Post said Ford made the comment during a Thursday night visit to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" where several audience members dressed like "Star Wars" characters peppered Ford with questions.
"You son of a bitch. What do you want?" Ford said to someone dressed in a Chewbacca suit and holding a microphone. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Always trying to blame me. You're the one who couldn't keep it in your furry pants!"
Kimmel interjected, "He doesn't wear pants," prompting Ford to shoot back, "I rest my case!"
"He knows what he did. She was my wife, you Wookie sack of [expletive]."
Storming off the stage, Ford said: "I'm outta here! And you, I'll see you in hell!"
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply