The brothers suspected in the Boston Marathon
bombings had been in the United States for years after immigrating
from Russia's Chechnya region, The Boston Globe reported.
Former classmates from a prestigious Cambridge, Massachusetts, high school described the men as Americanized with no signs of violent tendencies.
They were described as athletes involved in wrestling and boxing. The younger man reportedly won a city scholarship to attend university in 2011.
Police were still searching for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, after his brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was killed overnight.
Most Popular Stories
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.