The brothers suspected in the Boston Marathon
bombings had been in the United States for years after immigrating
from Russia's Chechnya region, The Boston Globe reported.
Former classmates from a prestigious Cambridge, Massachusetts, high school described the men as Americanized with no signs of violent tendencies.
They were described as athletes involved in wrestling and boxing. The younger man reportedly won a city scholarship to attend university in 2011.
Police were still searching for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, after his brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was killed overnight.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo